Sayle Oil Company, located in Charleston, MS, has an immediate need for an Accounting Supervisor to work in its Corporate Office.
- coordinating the Company's month end accounting close process
- reviewing financial statements
- preparation of journal entries
- reconciliation of accounts
- preparation of monthly financial reports and analysis
- resolution of accounting errors
- assistance in improving accounting controls and processes.
This position frequently communicates with field operation offices. In addition to good accounting knowledge, qualified candidates should posses excellent computer skills, communication skills, and organization skills. A bachelor's degree in accounting is required and at least 3 years of prior accounting experience.
Interested candidates should send resumes and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.