Sayle Propane is currently searching for qualified Route Driver/Service Techs for its Coldwater, MS and Charleston, MS locations. Information on both positions can be found below.
ROUTE DRIVER/SERVICE TECH (CHARLESTON,MS & COLDWATER, MS)
This position is responsible for the loading, transportation and delivery of propane gas in a safe and timely manner. The professional driver will be responsible for driving to and from designated locations, Commercial, Agricultural, and Residential accounts.
- Transport bulk gas to assigned customers in a timely and safety conscious manner
- Comply with all DOT and company safety policies and procedures
- Achieve delivery objectives set forth by the branch operations manager
- Operate company vehicle in a safe, efficient and courteous manner
- Inspect vehicle daily and report any problems in accordance with company policy and DOT regulations
- Install, repair and maintain propane appliances; and provide service to our residential, commercial and industrial customers
- Perform repairs and adjustments on propane equipment
- Install and pressure test gas service lines to make sure system passes all state & local installation/permit requirements.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a HazMat endorsement and Tanker endorsement
- Ability to pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug test and Homeland Security Background Check
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to take direction from the branch operations manager
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
Serious applicants can contact Chuck Clement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-647-1449.