Because Sayle Oil is a Shell Lubricants distributor, certain qualifications must be maintain to ensure their products are being properly handled, maintained, and delivered. Shell accomplished this through their DPQA program.
The Shell Lubricants Distributor Products Quality Assurance (DPQA) program provides standards and inspections to assist and monitor the quality of distributors with bulk handling capabilities. This is accomplished by requiring any distributor to meet and maintain a DPQA quality system which has the highest quality standards in the lubricants industry.
The DPQA program exists to ensure that every Shell product meets the highest level of quality in the industry, from the point of manufacture to the time Sayle Oil delivers them to customers. To do this, Shell Lubricants requires Sayle Oil to meet and maintain a Shell DPQA system that covers the following crucial areas at each of our four locations:
- Administrative handling
- Transport truck receiving/unloading
- Transfer piping in facility
- Bulk tanks
- Container filling
- Bulk loading/unloading
- Distributor bulk vehicle/vessels
- Random sampling of product
- Chain of custody evaluations
The advantages of a genuine DPQA culture are many including:
- Providing our highest quality product
- Helping reduce product contamination
- Nationwide consistency of distribution systems
- Meeting OEM requirements consistently
- Improvement of inventory management systems
- Maintaining original production quality
This robust program ensures Sayle Oil is consistently providing the quality of products you have come to know.