Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
The most Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ ) people have about Sayle Oil Company are listed below.
Thanks for visiting.
Sayle Oil offers bulk fuels, lubricants, propane and related products, including a complete line of Shell and Service Pro oils, lubricants, antifreeze, and coolants, available in any quantity needed (bulk, totes, drums, pails, and cases). We also provide storage and dispensing equipment.
- Industry leading PCMO & HDEO products
- National Programs & Promotions
- Marketing Support
- Business Development Funds
- A proven system for success...
Contact Bobby Burns for more information
Become a Retail Dealer within our network. We are committed to providing our customers with the expertise and assistance necessary to maintain a competitive edge.
Please contact Kevin Sayle to discuss your specific Retail Opportunity and to obtain more detailed information about our programs.
Completing an Employment Application with us is easier than ever with our new writable PDF (found on the Career's section of our webpage under About Us). Here are 5 simple steps to help get you that much closer to an exciting career opportunity with Sayle Oil and it's affiliated companies.
- Download our writable 'Sayle Oil Employment Application' here
- Save this file to your computer or another location where you can easily find it.
- Complete all required fields of the application. Save again.
- Email the completed application to Embry Moody: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line "Employment Application'.
- If you are applying to a specific position that you have seen advertised, please reference the position. If not, please simply state that you are submitting an employment application for consideration for any upcoming opportunities that may be suitable to your skillset.
Should you have any issues with the application or the outlined process, please submit an inquiry to 'Careers' via the Contact section of our website.
Our normal business hours for our Charleston home office are Monday thru Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. You can call us toll-free at 1(800) 844-8120. For a complete list of business hours for our Quick Lubes, Convenience Stores and Propane Service Centers, please visit our Locations Page.
A Comprehensive Site Assessment will assist you in identifying Target Areas for Improvement by assessing current operations and offering Recommendations and Follow-Up Action (if needed). The Assessment will:
- Identify existing site operations, methods and performance
- Identify specific Improvement Goals and Target areas
- Establish Best Practices (including health, safety & environmental issues)
- Offer Recommendations and Follow-up Action Items (including Staff Training)
- Provide Documentation of Site Assessment for follow-up, tracking & cost analysis
Aligning Improvement Goals with Best Practices include Lowering Your Overall Costs by:
INCREASING REVENUE and DECREASING OPERATING COSTS:
- Reduce downtime of critical circulating systems
- Reduce maintenance costs: Leaks, disposal, oil analysis, handling & dispensing
- Reduce energy use
- Increase equipment reliability and/or production
- Reduce equipment-ownership costs
- Reduce lubricant costs by implementing oil analysis program
- Selecting the right services and lubricants
- Extending fluid life
- Provide training for employees on storage & handling, oil analysis & filtration
8 Reasons you should choose Sayle Oil Company:
- Account Managers (not just sales people) who will work with you for the best products to fit your particular needs
- Our service is unmatched with on-time, every time delivery
- Our tank monitors will keep you and us abreast of the tank levels insuring you never run out
- 24/7 access means just that - you can contact us 24/7 every day of the year
- Coverage - we have several warehouses and locations covering West TN, Northern MS, Eastern AR and Northwest AL
- Competitive pricing combined with our extra value service & support
- Since 1947, we have focused on the industry
- We are experts who care about your business and want to help you to grow that business. We truly care!
Shell and Pennzoil MSDS sheets can be found here: http://www.epc.shell.com/
At Sayle Oil we believe that evaluating your current performance with Best Practice criteria is the optimal approach to attain quantifiable results. The final site assessment document will include:
EXISTING PERFORMANCE EVALUATION:
- Final Site Assessment results
- Baseline performance measure indicators
GOALS FOR IMPROVEMENTS:
- Identify specific Goals for Improvement
- Offer specific recommendations and target items to achieve Improvement Goals
- Assist with timeline to prioritize and accomplish Improvement Goals
- Assist in implementing recommendations, tracking progress and cost analysis
- Identify potential opportunities for revenue enhancement
Sayle Oil Company is contracted at the highest level with Shell Lubricants. We are the only Alliance Distributor of Shell products located in the Mid-South. You can trust in the fact that we are committed to supplying and delivering a quality brand. Making sure that the integrity of the brand is protected, we are required to follow strict Shell DPQA handling procedures. Pails, drums and bulk lubricant products are managed from packaging to loading and off loading and require specific policies and procedures are strictly regulated.
We deliver within our assigned SOPUS market to states including Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri and Alabama.
Full line distributor of conventional synthetic, synthetic blend lubricants in Industrial, Commercial (Rotella) and Automotive (Formula Shell) sectors. Chemicals Coolants and additives in Automotive, Industrial, Commercial applications. Automotive Engine, Oil & Air Filters.
Sayle Oil opened their first company owned store in 1994. Now operating 9 Shell Rapid Lubes and 3 Dipstix. All offer quick, dependable, and "no hassle" 15-point Full Service oil changes. Technicians are certified through AOCA. All offer major branded products such as Rain-X wiper blades. All accept major credit cards including Fuelman. Shell Rapid Lubes offer a Ladies Day discount of $3.00 every Wednesday.
Unique to this division is the Charleston Tire and Service Center. Not only is a full time mechanic on duty, we also have 2 fuel islands with all 3 grades featuring non-ethanol fuel. We also have diesel and kerosene islands.
Sayle Propane provides consumer propane services to more than 7,000 people just like you, including: propane home heating, propane water heating, and propane for drying clothes. Sayle also offers propane to businesses for lift truck fuel and industrial heating; and to agriculture accounts for grain dryers and well motors. We also fill grill cylinders and recreational vehicle tanks at every location. If it runs on propane, we can supply it! Call your local Sayle Propane office today and ask how we can be of service to you!
We serve 14 counties in Mississippi including Tate, Marshall, and Desoto. We pride our self of friendly hometown service and low competitive prices.
Offering complete home installations, first year free tank rental, and free estimates!
Propane for your mowers
Whether lawn care companies, cities, counties, colleges, schools, golf courses, RV parks, military installations---anyone that cuts a lot of grass we offer propane conversion kits along with installation services. Why not convert your mowers to propane, save money and support Go Green efforts?
At Sayle Oil Company, we take pride in delivering quality products to our valued customers. Sayle Transport utilizes nine transport tanker trucks to deliver fuel to your location day or night six days a week. Our drivers are experienced, safety conscious, and certified to load at all Memphis, West Memphis, Greenville, Aberdeen, Vicksburg, and some Meridian fuel facilities. Having this capability helps to eliminate outages at our customers locations. Our goal of offering great customer service begins with our dispatcher who is located at our home office in Charleston, Mississippi. He strives to get our current customers the right product at the right price as quickly and safely as possible.
For fuel or more information about fuel deliveries contact:
(800) 844-8120 x241
Sayle Oil is located at 327 West Main Street, Charleston, MS 38921. We have many service locations, C-Stores and quick lubes across the Mid-South. Please see our Locations page for more details and directions.