Sayle Oil News
Job Opening: Propane Route Driver/Service Tech
Sayle Propane is a local propane delivery and service company dedicated to providing local residential, commercial, and industrial customers the best customer service in the Mid-South. We are a family-owned & operated company established in 1947. Our home office is based in Charleston MS.
We are seeking a Full-Time Propane Route Driver/Service Technician for our Charleston, MS propane location.
Route Driver / Service Tech
This position is responsible for the loading, transportation, and delivery of propane gas in a safe and timely manner. The professional driver will be responsible for driving to and from designated locations, Commercial, Agricultural, and Residential accounts.
- Transports bulk gas to assigned customers in a timely and safety-conscious manner
- Complies with all DOT and company safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for achieving delivery objectives set forth by the branch operations manager
- Operate company vehicle in a safe, efficient, and courteous manner
- Inspect vehicle daily and report any problems in accordance with company policy and DOT regulations
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining propane appliances; and providing service to our residential, commercial, and industrial customers
- Perform repairs and adjustments on propane equipment
- Install and pressure test gas service lines to make sure system passes all state & local installation/permit requirements.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a HazMat endorsement and Tanker endorsement
- Ability to pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug test, and Homeland Security Background Check.
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to take direction from the branch operations manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Serious inquiries can contact the following location below:
3261 Highway 35 N, Charleston, MS 38921